Monday, October 13, 2008

The Adams Triplets

On Saturday, I met up with the Adams Family. Dad was able to pull some strings and got permission to shoot at Cranbrook. I have shot at Cranbrook many times (as many of my clients are Cranbrook alumni) – and every time I got there I am amazed at how gorgeous the grounds are. Mix in beautiful grounds with three of the cutest triplets on the face of this earth, and you have a photo shoot sent from up above.

These little kids were six months old at our first photo session. I think it was my third (?) ever photo session. I was learning the tricks of the trade, and I actually took a sheet for a backdrop along with the bare Speedlights: a definite no-no! I always laugh when I think about it. My light then was about 6 inches x 6 inches… now my light is 4ft x 6ft. ;) Live and learn…

Every time I meet the kids I am blown away by them. They have turned into such wonderful young boys and girls. “What do we call a man?”… “Sir!”…”What do we call ladies?” …”Ma’am!” (This is the discussion that is going on while I am shooting.) “Show Mrs. Merritt how we say our prayers at night”. (They pose.) Soooooo cute!

Anyway, I am sure you guys will recognize these guys from past shoots. Here are my favorites from this shoot...

Enjoy!

Beth










1 comments:

Shelli Adams said...

You are amazing!!! We have come a long way since shooting in my living room with the sheet, huh?! I can still picture the look on JH's face when we put him in that bucket! Too, too funny...

Thanks for a great day and some wonderful pictures!!