Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Five hours of Pandora and still going...

So, it is 11:55pm and I am still up editing pictures. I have been here since 4:30pm... ('tis the season!) I think I have been listening to Pandora for about five hours now??? (Love it!)

I just wanted to share my gratitude to everyone who has contacted me or left comments over the last week. You cannot know how much that means. Just to know that my work was well received, or that families are happy to see how beautiful they are when they are playing, laughing - and well, even throwing mud in mom's face (instead of leaves... that happened in more than one shoot this weekend.... oops!) You guys are the ones that keep us ticking. September-December is totally insane for us here - and we appreciate the thanks and comments more than you guys will ever know!

I am amazed at our growth this year. We used to keep paper folders of everything, but we quickly found that paper was just not going to cut it. We are now working with a computerized studio managment system so everything from session booking to picking up orders can be carefully tracked. In addition, we added a dedicated office manager to assist when I am away and a new dedicated phone line. (I think most of you know Laura better than you know me, right??!) It's really exciting - but really fast! Wow!

I guess I just felt an overwhelming need to say thanks. Even the smallest comment means so much - especially this month. THANK YOU!

Beth

0 comments: