Sunday, September 7, 2008

Plan B!

Yesterday was a long day!

New venue for photos. I've discovered a new venue for photos - we happened to stumble across it when we discovered that about 50,000 people were in the park that we were supposed to shoot at. (We came up with "Plan B" in a hurry!)

Fortunately, the family was one that I know well. Mom is one of my closest friends on this earth, and I love photographing their family. (Mom is the one that started me in this photography business.)

Of course, with the photographing their family (and knowing them well at the same time) come some privileges, namely asking for some semi-crazy photo ideas. At one point, Dad came by and asked why his daughter was half naked. The answer, of course, was that I wanted a certain photo. Dad is also a very good friend of mine, and so he just proceeded to roll his eyes and move on. ;)

Anyway, here are my favorites from the session…

Enjoy!

Beth

This is the image that got me in trouble... :)

AIR BABY!!!

Nice "Plan B", huh??


0 comments: