Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chiropractic Baby Shoot!

At 12:15 yesterday I was visited by another one of my very good friends. (I guess yesterday friend shoot day at Beth Merritt Photography???)

Dad is a chiropractor in Grosse Pointe. He needed some artwork for his office, and asked me to help him out. I was obviously happy to oblige. So, yesterday we shot unconventional photographs with certain slogans in mind. His boys are so accommodating, and really made the shoot work well for us.

We also had some baptism, and pictures, and 3-month pictures for their newest little boy.

Here are my favorites from the session…

Enjoy!

Beth







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all Beth! I know my boys are gifts from God, and you certainly brought out the angel in them in the last shot! Thank you!!!!!