Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ciera

Oops! I forgot a post!

On Friday, I met up with Ciera who needed her Senior pictures taken. She was one of the clients I dream about working with. "So Ciera, what do you want to do today??", A: "Something crazy".

And the stars aligned, and the angels started singing, and I just got a huge smile across my face. YEAH!!!!

I was very happy with how her pictures turned out... here are my favorites!

Beth







Yes, yes, we were in the middle of the street again... ;)





2 comments:

Dayna said...

your senior pictures are amazing... model like! Just beautiful!!! wish I had a photographer like you 10 years! :)~

amazingly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth so much for doing my pictures! I had an amazing time and they turned out beautifully :]I absolutely LOVE them!!!
I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Thanks again!
-Ciara