Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kelly, Thurman, and Wide right...

Okay, so the big day is here!!!

Folks, I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan, and today is the start of the 2008 NFL season. Woooo-hooo!!! Here one of my favorite places on earth. (Red, white, and blue with 72,000 screaming fans all standing outside for about five hours in sub-freezing weather. ...Yes, I realize that's just stupid, but I do it every year, and it is awesome.)


Growing up, our cats were named Kelly and Thurman... and we have been tormented by "wide right" Norwood comments for years. (But at least we've made it there... jab, jab!)

:)

My brother, who lives about a mile away, just came over to get our extra television that he will keep at his house for the rest of the year. You ask why? Well, because he is nuts. Downstairs, he has a wall of (at least) four TVs hooked up to Direct TV, all showing a separate game. It's great, as long as you're a football fan. We haven't quite talked his wife into making the transition from Hollywood movies to Football mania.
So, Sunday is the day I spend with my entire family screaming at the television - or should I say televisions. That's why I take Sundays off with very few exceptions. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Happy NFL Day".

Gotta' scoot... kickoff is in 76 minutes!

;)
Beth

0 comments: