Sunday, July 27, 2008

100 Days...

I was honored to do a shoot with a family that was celebrating the 100th day of their new son's life with them. In the Chinese culture, the 100th day of life for an infant is very significant. So, after learning about this, I was really excited to do the shoot.

The family was awesome and really, really nice. Everyone came, including Grandma. Now I have to be honest: sometimes it gets a little old singing the same nursery rhymes again and again, but when mom started singing this beautiful Chinese lullaby (well, heck, I guess she could have been singing "Beth sucks" for all I know - but I assume it was a lullaby!?) ... but regardless, it was gorgeous. I actually asked her to sing it again, and she obliged. (Both me and the baby were smiling...!)

:)

Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!

I really like this picture - I think this one will probably be making the website in the near future...


This one cracks me up... "The Thinker". ;)
Have a good evening everyone!


0 comments: