Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Gates Family

On Saturday, I met up with the Gates Family, and the youngest member of their family: a beautiful lovely little lady who just turned three. The family was genuine, relaxed, and made shooting them a breeze (despite the very hot weather!)

Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!

Beth


Mother and Daughter... so cute!


She's blowing kisses to Grandpa...


A quiet moment...
Dancing... (I love this dress!)
Another moment with Grandpa... The entire family... look at how they just adore each other? Folks, this picture is the reason I do what I do... so I can show you what you look like when you look at those you love. I love this picture!!! :)
A quiet moment with mom... aren't they both gorgeous!!??!
Walking with mom...

Hope you are all having a good evening...!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, Beth! I just love all of them! : )