Saturday, August 25, 2007

Brown Family

I was visited by the Brown Family this morning. The youngest family member was without a doubt the center of the family's attention (as it should be!) She was so energetic, had the cutest little grin, and darling ringlets. The family of eight this morning was so patient while everyone took turns to get their picture taken with the little lady. And she was a trooper... most little ones don't make it much past 20 or 30 minutes...she was a champ for over an hour!

One of the pictures shown below is a generation picture. The picture shows four generations of family. It means a great deal that this family would entrust me with an event as important as capturing this.

Many folks ask me why I chose to pursue photography, and what the catalyst was. It is without a doubt the ability to remind families and couples how important they are to each other. My hope is that in 20 years, this young lady will pick up these pictures (shown below) and remember her great grandmother and also remember how much her mother loves her. She will have these memories for the rest of her life... and that gives me tremendous satisfaction.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from this morning... Enjoy the little ringlets!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I got goose bumps at the four generations of hands!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Beth! My family had a great time. We appreciate the comments you wrote about our family in your blog. This experience meant a lot to us. The few pictures you posted so far are awesome and we look forward to seeing the rest of them.
Karrie Brown