Monday, August 20, 2007

$100 Gift Certificates (Free... first come, first served!)


I have a few $100 gift certificates left that I had given to previous clients earlier this year. These certificates are valid for $100 in free photographs with a new photogaphy session. (Unfortunately, they are not valid on previous sessions.) These gift certificates expire in 2007.

I have a few of them left, and if anyone would like me to mail a gift certificate to them, I would be happy to! If you wish to receive a certificate, please e-mail me at beth@bethmerritt.com and provide your mailing address.

Why I am doing this, you ask? I see this as a way to meet new clients, and to also thank my existing clients. So, whether this is for yourself or for a friend, feel free to request one!

Have a great day!

0 comments: