Sunday, August 19, 2007

Triplets!

I must admit that one of my favorite shoots has to be the three triplets I have been shooting since six months old. Every time their mom calls up to make an appointment I get really excited. I have taken pictures of them three times now, and every session has been so much fun!

This family is truly one of the most amazing families I have ever met. Most people can barely handle one or two children... let alone three toddler triplets. The patience and love their mom and dad have for their children is humbling, and I think the pictures show just how amazing this family is.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the shoot. (I absolutely love the ones of Dad and his daughter!)

Enjoy!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the pictures and look forward to seeing them all! Thanks so much for such kind words about our family. It's always our pleasure to work with you as you are so talented. We truly appreciate your patience with the little guys!

The Adams