Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Goforth Family

I recently spent a couple hours with the Goforth Family. They were a ton of fun, and really allowed me to have fun and shoot the way I like to... the pictures really allowed me to capture their personalities.

The first picture is one of my absolute favorites. This woman hates getting her picture taken and we were able to surprise her in a way that allowed me to capture this great moment.

These guys scheduled this shoot in response to my post about why I am a photographer. How are all of you doing in that regard? Did you find someone to take your pictures yet? (Especially all you photographers out there that read my blog.) Anyway, I am following through on my promise: our family shoot is next weekend and yes, I will post my mug on the blog for all of you to see that I kept my word.

Last but not least, there is a quote I read tonight... "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

So true....

Hope you guys are having a great night tonight!

Beth





0 comments: