Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ray

So, most of you guys probably know that I have a 9 year old cat, who name is Ray. (That is the name he came with and we thought it was mean to change it.)

What you don't know is that he is a huge, powerful, stubborn mule! (But I love him very very much.) Unfortunately, our little guy got really sick this last week. His liver stated to fail and he needed to be hospitalized for most of this week. The doctors didn't think he would live more than a couple days. He refused to eat unless we were there, so we have been traveling to the vet three times a day. He went in extremely feeble, and by this morning he had recovered enough that he was ripping out his IV and giving the nurses quite a run for their money.

Anyway, I think they had had enough of him, and so he's back with us now. Which is good because five days in the kitty hospital was almost two grand... ouuuuuch.

So, I have been neglecting my blog, partially because I have been busy, and partially because I have been at the vet's office all week ....Time to play catch up....!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful day...!

Beth

0 comments: