Friday, June 12, 2009

Minewiser Family {Outdoor Family Session}

I have had the honor of photographing the Minewiser Family for years. The little guy has turned into a little man. I remember when he first walked into my studio, he was so tiny and sooo cute. He is still darling, but now his personality comes shining through - and he is hilarious.I got everything from pouting pictures to running pictures. So funny.

However, it's his older sister that amazed me. She has turned into such a beautiful girl. Tall and graceful - she is a photographer's dream.

Dad had just graduated from Oakland University with his MBA (congratulations!) So for part of the shoot we did cap and gown pictures... some with the kids wearing the cap. ;)

Here are my favorites from the session... Enjoy!

Beth








0 comments: