Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Miss Black {Bebe Studio Session}

I am SUPER happy to report that I've hired a Graphics person. Her name is Monica, and she is fabulous! I cannot wait to show you guys what we have been up to. I made the blog wider, the pictures larger, and the pictures fancier. I am getting so I am finally happy with it!

Monica will be creating custom announcements, invitations and Holiday cards for all customers now. In addition, she is also helping to make our blog look a bit more spiffy.

All that said, we have been playing a lot of catch up here and we have lots to post to the blog. So without further ado, I introduce you to little Miss. Black...

I have to say of all shoots we have had in four years, this is the first one where we had an accident in the studio. She fell off a stool and hurt herself. Now while she was fine, (she was smiling within about three minutes of falling), the photographer was not. I was so upset I couldn't stop shaking! So, we now have some new policies and safety features to make sure it never happens again. (Thank God there is a lot of light in the studio. I was literally shaking. Had we had a darker shoot with less light, I think all my pictures would have been blurry!)

Here are my favorites from the shoot -- you might remember the hat. It's a client favorite!






0 comments: