Friday, June 12, 2009

Curran Kids {Mini-Urban Session}

Okay, so you guys have to admit... I have been a machine tonight! ha ha. I think with Monica's help, I'll be able to stay up to date with the blog. But, this will be my last blog for the evening... time to pay attention to the Wings game!

A couple weeks ago, I met the Curran Family for the first time. You never know what it's like to meet up with a family for the first time. Some are grumpy, some are apprehensive... some are silly, and some are well, just as nice as can be.

That was the case with this family. Just the nicest people you could ever could hope to meet. And boy are they ever great to photograph! I really like the closeup head shots. Here are some of my favorites from the session...

Enjoy!

Beth

PS: Time to pay attention... Go wings!








0 comments: