Monday, December 22, 2008

Perhaps the Biggest Form of Flattery...

Today I received an e-mail from a friend in Chicago. I did a shoot for their family when his daughter was three months old. Many of you have seen this portrait series on shelves in my studio... but none of you have seen this rendition!



Both Laura and I opened up the e-mail and were STUNNED. He tattooed it on his back! My goodness, I guess he liked the original picture! (Note: I didn't take this actual picture of the tattoo - that would be his lovely wife Andrea. I just burned, color tweaked, etc. I stuck the logo on to ensure those who might use it would have a tough time pulling it off as their own work.)

But anyway...

Scott, if you are reading this, I am completely flattered. (I hope it didn't hurt too badly!!)

Merry Christmas everyone! (Time to get wrapping again!)

Beth

0 comments: