Sunday, December 14, 2008

Catch up!

I looked at my blog today, and it has been way too long since I have managed to update it. I think that's probably how it's going to be around here during Christmas - no blog updates during November and December. It is just too insane!

We actually wound up hiring a third person just to help us play catch up! (Thank you Alicia!)

So, I am not going to write a lot (because there are lots and lots of pictures...) but you can see what we've been up to here...

Enjoy!


This is the Tiffany's Box Baby... truly one of my favorite little babies to photograph!


Her newest pal, the gorilla.




Mom brought her costume... soooo funny!


Beautiful little face!



The look of death (directed at me and mom)... "Get me out of this thing!"



A super fun outdoor family shoot. I met these guys in March (I think?). They are a wonderful family, and I am fortunate to say that I see them a lot. Their oldest son is an extremely talented photographer, who I am sure will one day give me a run for my money! ;)



TWINS!!!!
This is a collage I did in celebration of their two new beautiful little girls.

Little Santa...
This little boy never ceases to amaze me. His mom is one of my best friends in the world (and I am still getting used to seeing her with a stroller!) He's so cute though....!

I love this photo with the Santa fuzzies everywhere. ;)




The boy who started it all.... three years later!
I was really pleased with these pictures. The best part is that I didn't ask them to pose like this. These are just their natural mannerisms. Adorable!




1 comments:

am said...

Cute kids. Glad they inspired you to get started. You take beautiful pictures. I enjoyed seeing these on a Christmas card we received this year:)