Monday, January 14, 2008

Website Promotion (Coming soon!)

As a way to celebrate the upcoming new website, I have thought it would be fun to offer a free 8x10 to any family who I post a picture of on my new website. (...one per family please!) The free picture must be one of the ones posted on (the new) http://www.bethmerritt.com, and the best news is that you can order it directly from my new site!

I literally have thousands of pictures to go through, and so if I don't pick yours it probably means that someone with a name first in the alphabet filled the category first. (Adams, you're lookin' good... Schueler, not so much! hee hee.) No seriously, it will be quite random - so please don't be at all offended.

I just thought this might be a little fun event to get the season going...

Okay... now I've really gotta' get goin' on this new website!!!

Have a good night!

Beth

0 comments: