Sunday, January 6, 2008

Crazy Weather in Detroit!

This afternoon, I went out to Goodrich for a family shoot. It was extremely foggy up there. The shoot was a ton of fun, and we got some great shots. (Note: You will not be seeing them though! Alas, the client is a high-profile, easily recognizable person, thus this gallery will be hidden...)

...but...

you will see the result of me blindly driving in search of the perfect 'fog' shot for about two hours down random dirt roads. We don't often get fog, and never like this, so when I had the opportunity to take some landscape shots, I seized it! Here are some of my favorites...

Enjoy!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

These are gorgeous landscape photographs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I had a ton of fun taking the pictures. It was actually pretty dangerous to be driving in the super thick fog, but it was so incredibly beatiful... well worth it. Even with the the 6 inches of mud caked on my pant legs... ;)