Monday, January 14, 2008

New Website...!

My good friend, and extremely talented photographer, Heather Rogers recently contacted me... Long story short, I was green with envy when I saw her new beautiful website. (For some reason, now that she moved to Ohio, I think I'm in touch more now than the last two years... funny how that works.) But anyway...

I had long been thinking about switching websites with a company that is the sponsor of one of the conventions I am attending at the end of February... and I checked out their website and they were having a sale - so, Beth Merritt Photography, who was scheduled to get a new website in late March, will have one very shortly. All thanks to my talented, (and Internet savvy!), friend Heather. (Thank you!)

So, the online hosting site (that most of you guys can't even pronounce anyway) will soon be gone. I will be doing all general ordering and hosting directly from my website. Ahhh the KISS principle... you gotta' love it. And I doubt any of you will miss their constant e-mail marketing that I cannot control. No more junk e-mails. I promise.

But I have quite a bit of work to do... so I should scoot!

Have a wonderful evening...

Beth

0 comments: