Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Young Female Entrepreneurs!

Two very young ladies, Cara and Natalie (still in high school) visited me this afternoon to educate me about their new business "That's A Wrap!". I was so excited about these young ladies and their initiative. They were going door to door to introduce themselves and teach the neighborhood about who they are and what they do.

I get so excited when I see young women doing such great things! I know this isn't in any way related to photography, but I just wanted to take the time to highlight these two great young women doing business in our community. Many of you know that it is so hard to run your own business - and to do it at such a young age is really amazing!

If any of you are like me, and don't have a minute to spare, check out the services provided by these ladies.

Have a great day! (And Cara/Natalie - keep up the great work!!)

0 comments: