Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Guindi Family

Last Saturday fall was upon us in full force! It was a freezing 45 deg F at 10:00am... yet without any thought, the Guindi Family chose to grin and bear it - and I'm so glad they did!

Anyone know what the biggest challenge for family photographers is? You're probably gonna' say bad lighting... or a grumpy child. Nope, we are trained to fix that stuff. It is, without a doubt, stressed parents! That being said, it is rare that I come across a set of parents that are so completely stress free and just let the session happen. Well, this family did... and it was soooo much fun!

They were running through the park, tickling, playing and laughing the whole way through the session. Truly an amazing family. You can tell they really mean a lot to each other. To be honest, this family reminds me of my family. We play - we laugh - and after thirty years, I can say I am very close to my brothers and parents. I don't yet have a family of my own, but when I finally do, I want to have a relationship with my children like this...

I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed taking them!







0 comments: