Monday, September 17, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of assisting in a wedding. A wonderful photographer and friend of mine, Slavica Vidojevski had the reigns on this. I am going to post a couple of pictures for the bride, groom and the family on the website until the duration of the pictures are ready to post. Remember, these are only the few that I took as the assistant!


Okay, now about the wedding... I must admit, of all the weddings I've ever shot, I have never seen two people more in love than these two. Every time they looked at each other, it was like they were in their own world. This was the couple's second marriage, and their children played a huge role in the wedding. The entire event was all about family and fresh starts. It was truly a joyous occasion.
The day was absolutely breathtaking. The sunset was gorgeous and the location they chose to get married at was incredible. However, I must admit that the couple is what made the pictures. I'll take a couple madly in love in the middle of the rain over an awkward couple in sunshine any day...!

Attached are only some of the pictures (the main ones from Slavica will be posted to my online gallery in about three weeks.)

Enjoy!








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!! scw

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I agree with Beth, the Photographer, these two people are very much in love. They both needed nurturing, and they seem to have found that with each other. To them, I wish the Very, Very Best, a Long and Loving Life Together; and to the rest of the "Brady Bunch", I wish a life filled with Love and Respect for two people who really care about them. May God Bless This Family!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

The pics are great! Thanks for working with me, I had a great time, as always...Thanks for being such a great mentor, I've learned a lot from you!!! I hope to be as great as you are. You are so devoted to what you do and that is what makes you THE BEST!

Slavica

Anonymous said...

Krissy and Barry,

Thanks for sharing the photos with all of us. They gave me a glimpse of the beautiful day you shared today, and the life of love that awaits both of you. To the stunning bride and groom...May God bless your marriage today and always. Love, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.!!!!
Your such a dork though mom!
But you look happy and thats all that matters I guess! lol


Have a nice life! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris & Barry , You are such a lovely couple , I wish you all the best allway's


Love Ya Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi honeymooners, this is Donette Janies daughter and I was just looking at your pictures and I thought you were the prettiest bride. You two look very much in love. I am getting married this Saturday and hope it's just as nice.

Best Wishes
Kopke family