Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Birmingham Community House

I've had a couple of folks ask when the Community House Early Childhood Development Center Photographs will be published. Originally, everything was scheduled to be complete by Monday, but I wanted to get a couple of the pictures redone, and so the pictures will likely be delivered the middle of next week.

The proofs will be sent home with each child, and as always, the gallery will be online at Pictage.com. (Of course there will be a simple password to ensure privacy.)

I don't have model release forms for all the children, and therefore I cannot post any image on my site without that paperwork. However, there is one image that I can share. This image respects the privacy of each child but still allows each of you to see how cute these little kids are!

I had blast photographing this. The children were all extremely well behaved and the faculty was wonderful to work with...

Enjoy!


0 comments: