Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm baaack!

Hi guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have returned from Germany. It was amazing... nine countries and 3,000 miles of driving to see everything. Needless to say, I am exhausted.

However, Laura doesn't accept this excuse. She has me slammed this week. My car decided not to start on Monday morning, and apparently my tire is flat so I now have a spare on it until I can find time to get real tires on it. (It's looking like it might be a while yet...)

So, some of you guys were apparently asking Laura if I was back yet. The answer is yes... kinda. (It seems lately that I can be found at the local car repair store!)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Beth

PS: Extended blog with pictures from Europe is coming. I have it half written, but totally dropped the ball on posting pictures while in Europe (hmmmn.... walking around Venice/Prague or propped in front of a laptop editing pictures for the blog......See my point?!) I promise to post soon!

2 comments:

angie marie said...

Welcome back, website looks great!!

Unknown said...

Beth, are you going to continue to post your favorites here? I always enjoy your blog and love seeing your new works being posted on your blog.