Sunday, May 31, 2009

Help Needed: Design Assistant

Things have been super busy here. We are now all caught up from my little trip away. (Um, well - almost caught up - I owe you guys some of my favorite pictures from Europe... Coming soon, I promise!)

However, we are getting busy enough that it is time to add an additional third employee. We just cannot keep up. (I am sure you guys have noticed that I have been horrible about updating my blog during this entire month... yikes!) The last time I looked for an office manager, I asked my client base, and was very happy with the results. I would like to do the same before asking "blind" on Craigslist.

I am looking for someone that has good knowledge of design and would be able to do the design work in Photoshop. We do tons of printed stuff here, and Laura and I are flat out swamped. We need some more help. The basic job functions are as follows:

  • Create initial drafts for all printed work
  • Submit final drafts to press shop
  • Create marketing pieces, based upon my basic inputs
  • Update the website and blog with current information

Knowledge of marketing is a bonus. I envision this person working about 10-15 hours a week during the summer, and five days (i.e. as much as possible) from August-December during our crazy time. Employee with Photoshop on their own PC could work from home for at least a portion of the week.

Perks include free pictures and shoots (one annual shoot per employee) and the ability to work in our fun, and ever-changing environment! Interested candidates should send examples of their design work to beth@bethmerritt.com

Thanks for your interest!

Beth

0 comments: