Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Update

I have definitely been slacking on the blog front. We haven't been bored here though!

Outdoor shoots have returned with a vengence. (In this economy, I am flattered to be busy!) One problem exisits though: mother nature is not playin' fair. Someone needs to remind her that it is APRIL. I just saw "Winter Storm Warning" on the TV. You have to be kidding me!???

This weekend was c-c-c-o-l-d, and despite the weather we shot outdoors for five hours! This was the beginning of the Urban Sessions, and moms - you did a FABULOUS job getting your kids dressed. I was so thrilled with the outfits. All the kids did wonderful, and my husband Lee saved me by coming to the shoot to give me a pair of gloves and an extra coat so I didn't completely freeze.

We do have a couple of openings left for our Urban Mini Sessions (we had some canellations). As I said in my newsletter, these sessions are perfect for those 5-15 year olds that are less than thrilled with the studio and get that cheesy nervous grin. If you want more information, contact Laura at 248.250.6085 - or e-mail us at info@bethmerritt.com.

Last but not least, we have a new online gallery tool that can save favorites, change images to black& white or sepia, etc, etc... We did a ton of research to try to find a tool that would fit our clients needs. (In the last three years of this business, I think finding a online gallery /ordering tool has proven one of the more challenging things! I finally think we are there though.)

Here are some of my {pretty random} favorites from the last few sessions I have done. (There are a bunch...) I just wanted to make sure I got the blog update in sooner than later, because I've had some folks asking about it.

Sorry for the delay guys...Enjoy!

Beth

PS: Urban Moms from this week, your galleries are up! Laura will be contacting you on Monday with the password.















Cool tidbit about this photo... Grandpa is Robert I and this little boy is Robert III. The goal of the shoot was to celebrate the three generations. I love assignments like this...

0 comments: