Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Baby... and an Update

I have been busy! We overhauled our studio viewing area. For those of you guys that thought that our "setup" was cool before, I cannot wait to show you everything now! Totally different - and so much better. Our viewing screen is now nine feet wide... ;)

I must admit, I am a bit of a musical junkie. As soon as we got it up and running, I popped in Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome -- like a mini movie theatre! (I hope Lee doesn't figure out how to hook up Madden '08 to it!)

But on top of our renovation project, I had the pleasure to photograph a small baby shortly after Christmas last year. We had to wait until the announcements got out, but I got the go ahead yesterday, so now I can post the pictures. She is such a cute little girl, and so petite. (A photographer's dream!)

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...

Enjoy!







0 comments: