Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thank you!!!

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped make this fall's charity shoot a huge success! I was so flattered that almost everyone donated even more than the minimum to their favorite charity! All in all, we raised quite a bit of money for each of the four charities.

I now have about 10 hours of shoots to edit... put plainly, I have about 600+ pictures to edit! (Rather intimidating when presented in that light, huh?) So, while I work to get your shoot posted to Pictage asap, please know that I will try my very very best to make sure each of you has all of your galleries posted by Thanksgiving. (Note: I will issue your gift certificates when I release the gallery...)

Okay, now off to Photoshop! I've got some (serious) work ahead of me!!!!

Thanks again everybody... we were able to make a huge difference!

Beth

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving!!!!!